Pages

Watching Henry Grow.....

Lola Madelynn

Monday, April 15, 2013

Keeping up with the May's!! :)

 Our own private gymnastics clinic....
Thank you, Henry!!

*****

 Jason and Henry playing American Girl Gymnastics..... 
they were both really into it :)
******

SOCCER!!!












 Lola is 7 months old...
17.8 pounds
27 inches
*Crawling on the couch 
(still working on doing it on the floor)
*Standing up next to things on her own
*She thinks she is a walker... She is on the move.
***WATCH OUT HENRY!!!
I think Lola will walk before Henry did and he was walking at 9 months...we will see!!


 *****
 
Hi my name is Lola....
I now have 6 teeth, but still won't sleep through the night!!
 I think I am enrolling her in a sleep program.... 
or I am going to.  Ha Ha Ha
Tough Love and CIO isn't working like I hoped. 

 ******

 This little boy, cracks us up.
He took the cat tube rolled it up 
and put it on his head.


 ****

Lola in her Masters dress, daddy bought her!!


Mommy and Lola wearing our Masters gear!

AND  Lola is playing with a cat toy too.  
Apparently those are better than their toys :)
 ****
Cousin LOVE!!
How sweet is this...
 Owen and Henry 
Alana and Lola

 

No comments: