Anxiety is setting in again...
HENRY: Where is he going when I have to go the the hospital?
How will he do away from me?
(how will I do away from him?)
How are we going to manage a busy boy and a baby girl?
Thank goodness for Trudy,
Maddie and my sister, Amy today...
advise, listening and letting me cry!!
otherwise this pregnant girl was going to resort to, crying on the floor in the fetal position.
Yes, that is what I was going to do :)
I am so laid back and go with the flow...but not lately,
I have packed and repacked Henry's over night bags.
Yes, I have 2 Henry bags, one in the car and one at home.
I have been having 2 days of Braxton Hicks contractions...
which makes me think, she is coming!!
**** **** **** **** ****
On a lighter note,
Yesterday, Henry and I spent the day with Aunt Trudy, Owen and Alana :)
Trudy took her car in for an oil change...
5 hours later, she had a little bit more work done than planned,
but her car is in tip top running condition :)
Henry got to go see Owen play hockey
he loved yelling at the boys on the ice.
Henry is such a character!!
| Then he played in Easton's kennel... what can I say... Henry needs to be caged at time :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment